Saturday, December 24, 2011

whoa (#31DDD)

whoa

We passed this sign on the way to dinner last night, and I immediately knew we needed to take a photo there. I also wanted an excuse to wear the new vintage hat I scored. It's turquoise with satin and velvet bows, some of my favorite things. Plus, a cold front moved in last night, and temps were actually in the 30s this morning!

Today's #31DDD urges us to brag a little. I really don't like outright bragging and would prefer to slide in the regular humble brag. Ha! That said, you should probably know that I have a talent for finding "what I wore" shoot locations. It kind of sucks because taking outfit shots isn't something I do on the regular. Instead, I need to be able to transport these location ideas to folks around the web.

Can you tell how excited I am about this sign?

hurrah

3 comments:

  1. JonahA1:48 PM

    best picture ever! Like whoa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you hat and your coat too! That sign rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Thanks, ladies!

    ReplyDelete