Friday, December 09, 2011

#31DDD: which celebrity is living the life you were supposed to lead?

stage door

Can I write instead about how I feel so blessed to have the life that I do? I realize that sounds incredibly cheesy and much less fun than a little celeb talk, but it's true.

Sure, there are many, many things I want that celebrity funds would make easier. I could envy hot husbands, exotic travel destinations, and creative endeavors. I guess maybe I'm cocky, though, because I feel like those things are all within reach and in my future.

I know one day I'll have that husband who rocks my socks. 

I've been to exotic places, and there's nothing really stopping me from going to more. All those obstacles I complain about in my head (no time, too expensive)? They're all mine and pretty surmountable when you think about it. 

And those creative endeavors? I love my career and know that I have plenty of years to make my creative dreams come true, too. 

This message has been brought to you by a mother who never stopped telling me the sky was the limit and that I could do anything I put my mind to. I believed her.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it sounds cocky. I think it you sound like someone who goes after what she wants. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I suppose you could say that :-)

    ReplyDelete